Chicken and Noodle Fritters Ingredients
2 x 85g packets 2-minute noodles
- 6 eggs
- 200g cooked chicken, chopped
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 5 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
How to make Chicken and Noodle Fritters
- Cook noodles following packet directions and discarding seasoning packet. Drain well. Cool.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Add noodles, chicken, corn and spring onions. Stir until well combined.
- Heat a barbecue hotplate to a medium heat. Spread oil on hotplate. Spoon 1/4 cupfuls of noodle mixture, cooking 4-6 at a time, on hotplate. Cook for 2 minutes, or until golden and egg is set. Turn and cook 1-2 minutes more, or until egg is cooked through.
- Transfer to a large plate. Cover to keep warm. Cook remaining fritters. Serve with bok choy and soy sauce.
Chicken and Noodle Fritters is ready to serve.