Fried Rice With Beef Chilli Ingredients
For Gound beef Chilli:
1/2 kilo Fillet Beef (cut into stripsor canines)
- 2 tablespoons Soya Spices
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp SaltClick to find more about Salt
- Two tbsp CornClick to find more about Hammer toe Flour
- 2 Environmentally friendly ChilliClick to find much more about Green
- 1 OnionClick to locate more about Onion sliced
- 1 tablespoons GarlicClick to find more about Garlic & GingerClick to find
much more about Ginger
- 1/2 mug CabbageClick to find a little more about Cabbage
For Fried Rice:
- 1/2 kilo Rice
- A single Litter Drinking water
- 1/4 cup of Oil
- 1/2 tsp SaltClick to discover more about Salt
- 1/4 cup Spring OnionClick to find more about Onion
- One teaspoon Sugar
How to make Fried Rice With Beef Chilli
For Beef Chilli:
- First of all prepare the beef with garlicClick to locate more about
garlic, gingerClick to get more about ginger herb & saltClick to find a
little more about salt in 1/2 litter box of water.
- Remove from heat while it cooked & 1 cup of beef yakni is left.
- Now take griddle fry green chilliClick to locate more about natural chilli,
onionClick to discover more about onion & ground beef in Several tbsp
- After that create sauce, facial boil yakni make the stick of cornflour
throughout 3 tablespoons of of drinking water add that in the boiled
yakni along with sugar & soya spices.
- Then combination yakni with natural chilliClick to find more about green
spicy pepper, onionClick to find more about onion & beef together.
- Cook them for 2 minutes.
For Toast Rice:
- Boiled rice in h2o for 5 to 10 mins.
- Next drain by way of then put saltClick to find more to do with salt,
spring onionClick to locate more about onion, sugar.
- Toast RICE is ready.
- Now put BEEF CHILLI on the Melted RICE.
- Fried Rice With Beef Chilli is ready to serve.