Seer Fish — Five hundred gms, cut in half in . thick slices
- Oil – 1/2 cup
For that Marinade:
- Garlic Paste — 2 tsp
- Cumin Powder — Two tsp
- Red Chilli Powder — 3 teaspoon
- Coriander Leaves — Two tblsp, pureed
- Green Chillies – 6, pureed
- Juice of just one Lime
- Salt — 1/2 tsp
How to make Fried Masala Fish
- Clean the actual fish as well as let it dry.
- Combine the actual marinade ingredients as well as add them to the fish on both attributes.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Warmth the actual oil in a skillet on reasonable warmth.
- When warm add the actual fish slices as well as shallow-fry in batches.
- Remove the fish from the skillet when it loses this translucency or for a couple of to 3 moments on each sides.
- Serve hot along with onion rings and pitching wedges associated with lime.
Fried Masala Fish is ready to serve.