Fish – 1/2 kg
- Chilli Powder – One 1/2 tblsp
- Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Mustard Seeds — 1/8 teaspoon
- Button Onions — Five
- Garlic Cloves – Six
- Ginger — 1 ” piece
- Salt to taste
- Refined Vegetable Oil for frying
How to make Fried Fish
- Clean fish nicely within salted drinking water and piece.
- Grind chilli powder, pepper powder, mustard seeds, button onions, garlic cloves and ginger to some good paste.
- Add salt in order to taste.
- Stroke the fish nicely with the paste.
- Keep protected inside a cool spot for some time.
- Inside a large frying pan, add oil as well as deep fry the fish on both sides, turning lightly to ensure actually cooking food.
- Serve warm.
Fried Fish is ready to serve.