Golden Fried Baby Corn Ingredients
6 baby corns
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp plain flour (maida)
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- a pinch M.S.G
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil for frying
How to make Golden Fried Baby Corn
- Cut the baby corn into three juliennes each.
- Mix corn flour, flour, oil, baking powder, ajinomoto, salt and pepper well.
- Add enough water to make smooth dough and beat well. the batter should be thick.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Dip the baby corn in the batter and fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce.
Bread Cutlet is ready to serve.