Fried Chicken Wings Ingredients
1 kg chicken wings
- 1 lemon juice
- ½ cup apple vinegar
- 1 big mashed garlic clove
- 1 ½ tsp crushed red peppers
- ½ litter vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp corn flour
How to make Fried Chicken Wings
- Wash the chicken wings and put them in a bowl.
- Mix the lemon juice, apple vinegar, garlic clove, (1 tsp) crushed red peppers and salt. Add it to the wings then cover the bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Beat the egg, and mix the bread crumbs, corn flour and (½ tsp) crushed red pepper together.
- Dip each wing first in the egg then in the mixture.
- Put the wings one by one in the boiling oil until they get golden brown color.
- Get them out dry from the oil and move to the serving plate.
- 60 minutes to make
Fried Chicken Wings is ready to serve.