Recipes for fried
Fried Chicken Wings Ingredients
1 kg chicken wings
- 1 lemon juice
- ½ cup apple vinegar
- 1 big mashed garlic clove
- 1 ½ tsp crushed red peppers
- ½ litter vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp corn flour
How to make Fried Chicken Wings
- Wash the chicken wings and put them in a bowl.
- Mix the lemon juice, apple vinegar, garlic clove, (1 tsp) crushed red peppers and salt. Add it to the wings then cover the bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Beat the egg, and mix the bread crumbs, corn flour and (½ tsp) crushed red pepper together.
- Dip each wing first in the egg then in the mixture.
- Put the wings one by one in the boiling oil until they get golden brown color.
- Get them out dry from the oil and move to the serving plate.
- 60 minutes to make
Fried Chicken Wings is ready to serve.
Fried Vegetables Ingredients
2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups beer
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 1 carrot, cut into thick strips
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 6 fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced in rings
How to make Fried Vegetables
- In a medium bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cup flour and beer with a wooden spoon; let stand for at least 3 hours at room temperature.
- Mix eggs and milk in a small bowl. In a separate bowl mix together 1/2 cup flour and salt and pepper.
- Heat oil to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Dip each vegetable in the egg and milk mixture. Next dip the vegetable into the flour and seasoning mixture, finally dip the vegetable in the beer and flour mixture. Place the vegetables into the oil and fry until golden brown,
Fried Vegetables is ready to serve.
Home Fried Potatoes Ingredients
4 red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
How to make Home Fried Potatoes
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat. Add onion and green pepper. Cook, stirring often, until soft; about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Pour remaining 2 tablespoons of oil into the skillet and turn heat to medium-high. Add potato cubes, salt, paprika and black pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are browned; about 10 minutes. Stir in the onions, green peppers and parsley and cook for another minute. Serve hot.
Breakfast Tortilla Wrap is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Cook Time:25 Min
Ready In:45 Min
Golden Fried Baby Corn Ingredients
6 baby corns
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp plain flour (maida)
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- a pinch M.S.G
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil for frying
How to make Golden Fried Baby Corn
- Cut the baby corn into three juliennes each.
- Mix corn flour, flour, oil, baking powder, ajinomoto, salt and pepper well.
- Add enough water to make smooth dough and beat well. the batter should be thick.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Dip the baby corn in the batter and fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce.
Bread Cutlet is ready to serve.
Spicy Fried Fish Ingredients
2 pieces of fish (average of 400g per piece) – dont know the name, I uses the one with hard
- layer of skin shopping list
- 5 pieces of chili padi (for the paste) shopping list
- 4 cloves of medium size shallot (for the paste) shopping list
- 1 bulb of garlic (for the paste) shopping list
- 2 pieces of red chilli (for the paste) shopping list
- 1 piece of star anise (for the paste) shopping list
- 1 inch of cinammon stick (for the paste) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste (for the paste) shopping list
- 4 tablespoon of water shopping list
- 2 tablespoon of santan (thick coconut juice) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of oil shopping list
How to make Spicy Fried Fish
- Clean all the items for the paste.
- Blend it with the blender.
- Use a small portion of the paste to marinate the fish for about 20 mins.
- Lightly saute the paste with oil.
- Add in the fish. Fry each side of the fish for about 5-7 mins at low fire.
- Dish out the fish when it is cooked, but leave the paste on the pan.
- Add in water.
- Add in santan when the water boils, and stir for a minute.
- Pour the sauce over the fish.
- Serve with some parsley.
- Spicy Fried Fish is ready to serve.
45 minutes to make
Deluxe Fried Fish Ingredients
1 kg fresh fish
- 2 cup flour
- 1-1/2 cup baking mix
- 1 tsp Red pepper
- Cooking oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Deluxe Fried Fish:
- Cut the fish into medium sized pieces.
- Put the fish in a large bowl and add 2 tsps of salt and fill the bowl with water and
place it in a refrigerator.
- Keep the fish in the bowl for about 2 hours.
- Remove the fish from the bowl and rinse in fresh water.
- Drain the water.
- Add water to baking mix to prepare thin batter.
- Dip the fish in this batter.
- Take out the fish from batter and dip in flour with the pepper and salt.
- Deep fry in a frying pan till golden brown.
- Deluxe Fried Fish is ready to serve, hot.
Buttermilk Fried Carp Fillets Ingredients:
2 lbs carp fillets
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup biscuit mix or pancake mix
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried lemon flakes
How to make Buttermilk Fried Carp Fillets
- Remove the skin of the carp. Take out all the brownish-redish-colored part of the
meat, the “mud vein”; discard. Chunk up the rest of the carp fillets.
- Place fillet pieces in a shallow dish. Pour the buttermilk over them and let it stand for
half an hour, turning the fillets over once during that time.
- Stir the salt into the biscuit mix.
- Take fillets out of the buttermilk and pat them into the biscuit mix, covering both sides.
- Fry fillets in deep fryer or in hot oil in fry-pan for 5 – 10 minutes until cooked through and browned on both sides. Use tongs or slotted spoon to turn them. (If oil is too hot, they will brown too quickly and not cook within.)
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with lemon wedges if available.
- Buttermilk Fried Carp Fillets is ready to serve.
Fried Fish Tikka
Fried Chicken Liver Kaleji Recipe
Fried Chicken Liver
- Peanut oil for frying
- 1 pound chicken liver trimmed
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 1 Tb salt
- 2 Tb black pepper
- 1 Tsp poultry season
How to make Fried Chicken Liver Kaleji
- Heat oil to 340. In the meantime, soak livers in buttermilk for 5 min and set aside. In a large bowl mix flour, salt, pepper and poultry season. Now, shake excess buttermilk off chicken livers and add liver to flour. Do this in batches and set them on a plate. When oil reaches 340 place some liver in the oil and fry until golden (do this in batches). Drain liver on paper towel. I like hot sauce with these.
- Fried Chicken Liver Kaleji is ready to serve.
Sesame Fried Chicken Ingredients
1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves or 12 boneless skinless
- 1/2 cup milk
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- 2 cup chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Sesame Fried Chicken
- In a shallow bowl or large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, sesame seeds, sage, thyme and paprika. Set aside 1/4 cup. Dip chicken in milk, then dredge or shake in remaining flour mixture.
- Heat 1/2 in. of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry chicken on both sides until golden brown and juices run clear, about 8 minutes. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Drain oil, leaving drippings in pan. Stir in reserved flour mixture until bubbly; add chicken broth. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 minute more. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
- Sesame Fried Chicken is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 30 min.