- Three large tomatoes, seeded, chopped (Three mugs)
- 1 little green bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 8 medium green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeño chile
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make Fresh Tomato Salsa
- In glass or even plastic dish, mix all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate until helping.
Fresh Tomato Salsa is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 3 1/2 cups