Prawns — Three cups, fresh, shelled, deveined
- Turmeric Powder — 1 tsp
- Mustard Oil or even Vegetable Oil – 1/2 cup
- Salt in order to Taste
Grind to a paste:
- Garlic Cloves — Twelve
- Dry Red Chillies — 12
- Curry Leaves — A few
- Vinegar – 1/2 cup
How to make Fresh Prawn Pickle
- Take away the mind in the prawns as well as clean nicely in salt water.
- Deplete till completely dry.
- Mix along with turmeric powder and apart for Ten minutes.
- Heat the oil inside a pan.
- Cook the prawns with a few salt until crisp.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Reheat the oil till cigarette smoking.
- Saute the onions till gold dark brown.
- Add the ground paste as well as saute for a few minutes.
- Include the curry leaves as well as vinegar.
- Once the combination begins to boil, add the actual prawns as well as salt to taste.
- Lower heat and simmer before mixture is actually dry.
- Remove the skillet in the warmth and apart to cool completely.
- Store inside a cup container as well as refrigerate until required.
Fresh Prawn Pickle is ready to serve.