- Two quarts (8 cups) torn assorted salad greens (iceberg, leaf and/or Bibb lettuce)
- 4 plums, pitted, sliced (2 1/2 mugs)
- One and a half mug seedless green grapes, halved
- 1/3 mug applesauce
- Three tablespoons cider vinegar
- Three tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 mug natural wheat and barley cereal
How to make Fresh Fruit Salad Toss
- 1In large dish, combine salad greens, apples and fruit; throw lightly. Refrigerate.
- 2In blender pot, mix applesauce, vinegar as well as honey; mix till sleek. With blender running, progressively add oil till nicely blended.
- 3Spoon salad onto 10 person salad dishes. Drizzle dressing more than every salad; sprinkle along with cereal.
Fresh Fruit Salad Toss is ready to serve.