- Eight mugs assorted fresh fruit (for example whole strawberries, kiwi fruit wedges, pineapple chunks, melon wedges and/or grape clusters)
- 2/3 mug water
- 1/4 mug loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- Two tbsps honey
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
How to make Fresh Fruit Platter with Lemon-Mint Glaze
- 1Arrange fruit on big helping holder. In the event that desired, include and refrigerate.
- 2In small soup pot, mix water, mint, honey and cornstarch; mix nicely. Prepare and stir over medium warmth until mixture boils and thickens slightly. Cool 10 minutes.
- Remove mint leaves with fork or even slotted tea spoon. Stir in lemon juice. Serve instantly, or include as well as refrigerate until helping period.
- 3Just before helping, drizzle glaze more than fruit. If preferred, take with a lot more mint.
Fresh Fruit Platter with Lemon-Mint Glaze is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 12 servings