Fresh Broccoli Salad Ingredients
2 heads fresh broccoli
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
How to make Fresh Broccoli Salad
- Place bacon in a deep skillet and cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Cool and crumble.
- Cut the broccoli into bite-size pieces and cut the onion into thin bite-size slices. Combine with the bacon, raisins, your favorite nuts and mix well.
- To prepare the dressing, mix the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar together until smooth. Stir into the salad, let chill and serve.
- Fresh Broccoli Salad recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time 15 Min
Ready In:30 Min