Six medium potatoes
- One and a halfclove garlic, reduce into halves
- 1/4 teaspoon instant beef bouillon
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
Tarragon Dressing Ingredients:
- Three Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chives, snipped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- One and a halfteaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon spice up
How to make French Style Potato Salad
- Heat 1-inch salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling. Include potatoes. Heat in order to boiling. Reduce heat. Include as well as prepare until tender, Thirty in order to Thirty-five minutes. Drain, cool as well as peel.
- Stroke 2- quart bowl along with garlic clove. Discard garlic. Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch pieces and place in bowl.
- Break down bouillon in hot water. Include wine.
- Pour more than potatoes. Cover and refrigerate, stirring once or twice. Deplete.
- To organize Dressing:
- Shake all elements in firmly covered container as well as gently toss along with potatoes. Sprinkle along with parsley. Take with tomato pitching wedges if preferred.
French Style Potato Salad is ready to serve.