1 (16 ounce) package frozen fish fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup tartar sauce
- 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions
How to make French Fried Fish Dish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice the fish into 5 serving pieces.
- Arrange the fish, single layer, in an 8-inch square baking pan. Sprinkle the salt over.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and cover with the tartar and then sprinkle the onions over.
- Return to the oven and continue heating until the onions are crisp.
French Fried Fish Dish is ready to serve.