Two tablespoons butter
- One and a half shallot, minced
- One tablespoon cornstarch
- Two cups beef broth
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 pound good quality sliced roast beef
- 1 baguette, cut in to four portions and sliced open
- 1/4 lb sliced swiss cheese
How to make French Dip Panini
- Melt the actual butter inside a moderate soup pot over moderate warmth. Stir within the minced shallot as well as prepare, stirring frequently, till softened and clear (this particular takes about 2 minutes). Mix in the cornstarch and cook for the next minute.
- Include the beef broth, mixing vigorously until well combined with the cornstarch combination (Rachael believed to use a whisk, however each of my own were in the dish washer. This method labored fine). Taste the actual marinade as well as add salt as well as pepper because necessary.
- Individual the pieces associated with roast beef and add to the marinade. Cook more than reduced warmth before slices are warmed.
- Preheat your own grill or even griddle skillet on the range over moderate heat (don’t forget to heat the actual panini push as well). You want to do this particular for at least 10 minutes before utilizing it.
- Separate the actual cheese as well as roast beef equally one of the baguettes. Reserve the sauce.
- Place the snacks about the pre-heated skillet and push lower using the panini press. Cook for 2 moments upon each side.
- Function the actual panini having a dish from the set aside marinade and revel in!
French Dip Panini is ready to serve.
10 minutes to make