French Carrot Salad Ingredients
1 lb. carrots (make sure they are sweet, I’ve used preshred too) shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (Molly uses lemon) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- ¼ tsp. salt, plus more to taste shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pressed or crushed garlic shopping list
How to make French Carrot Salad
- Cut off the ends of the carrots and peel them.
- Run them through a food processor with a shredding or Julienne
blade. I’m sure you could use a mandolin or at the worst a box grater. I don’t have either.
- Put the shredded carrots in a bowl and add the lime juice, tossing and mixing them together well.
- Add the other ingredients and toss together coating the carrots with the oil, salt and garlic.
- I always add other stuff to it. Sometimes a little bit of shredded onion or chopped olive.
- French Carrot Salad is ready to serve.
5 minutes to make