Freezer Antipasto Ingredients
1 cup marinated cocktail onions, cut in half
- 20 ounces canned mushrooms, drained and minced
- 1 red bell pepper, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, minced
- 1 cup stuffed green olives, minced
- 1 cup black olives, minced
- 1 cup dill pickles, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
How to make Freezer Antipasto
- In a large saucepan over medium high heat, mix the pearl onions, canned mushrooms, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, green olives, black olives, dill pickles, green beans, tuna, ketchup, vinegar and olive oil. While stirring, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Allow to cool completely before transferring to sterile freezer containers, leaving 1 inch of space in the containers. Store in the freezer.
- Freezer Antipasto Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Cook Time:30 Min
Ready In:50 Min