Four Bean Salad Ingredients
1 can (15 to 16 oz.) cut green beans shopping list
- 1 can (15 to 16 oz.) cut wax beans shopping list
- 1 can ( 15 to 16 oz.) kidney beans shopping list
- 1 can (8 ¾ oz.) garbanzo beans ( I substitute butter beans) shopping list
- 1 C thinly sliced purple onion rings, cut in half shopping list
- 1 small green bell pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 T chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- ½ C sugar (or a very scant 1/2 cup of Splenda) shopping list
- 2/3 C vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 C oil shopping list
- 1/2/ t salt shopping list
- ½ t pepper shopping list
- 2 T bacon bits shopping list
How to make Four Bean Salad
- Mix drained and rinsed beans, onion,bell pepper and parsley in non-metal bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients except bacon bits in saucepan.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Pour over bean mixture; toss.
- Cover and refrigerate 3 hours, no longer than 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon bits.
Four Bean Salad is redy to servr
180 minutes to make