Home / Tag Archives: Foldovers
Feta Cheese Foldovers Ingredients:
- 1/2 pound feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 T green onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (17.5 oz). pkg. frozen puffed pastry, thawed
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 tsp water
How to make Feta Cheese Foldovers:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a small bowl, mix feta, green onions & egg
- Cut pastry into twelve 3 inch squares
- Place a mounded tablespoon of feta mixture in the center of each square. Moisten edges with water and fold pastry over forming a triangle.
- Press edges together firmly with a fork to seal
- In a small bowl, mix egg yolk and water. Lightly brush pastries with the egg mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown