Fluffy Pink Punch Ingredients
2 large cans pink lemonade frozen concentrate
- 1 quart Rose wine (like Riunite)
- 1 quart 7-Up
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet
How to make Fluffy Pink Punch
- Combine first 3 ingredients and chill for 3 hours.
- 20 minutes before serving, remove raspberry sherbet from freezer; leave at room temperature until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, mix the raspberry sherbet with the chilled 7-Up beverage mixture.
- Serve in sugar-rimmed glasses with citrus wedges or mint.
- If the weather is warm, this can be served over cracked ice.
Fluffy Pink Punch is ready to serve.