- 1/2 cup white or even red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- One 1/2 pound fresh spinach or Six bunches leaf lettuce, coarsely shredded or torn in to little items (Eighteen cups)
- 1 mug chopped green onions (Sixteen medium)
- Twelve slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- Six hard-cooked eggs, chopped, in the event that preferred
How to make Florentine Salad
- In tightly protected container, shake all dressing elements until well blended. Refrigerate a minimum of 1 hour to combine tastes.
- In extra-large bowl, throw spinach, onions, sausage as well as dressing until leaves are well covered. Sprinkle along with ova. Function immediately.
Florentine Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Servings: 24 servings (about 3/4 cup each)