Grilled Marinated Flank Steak Ingredients
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) flank steak
- 1/2 cup dry Sherry or red wine
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Creole seasoning, recipe follows
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to make Grilled Marinated Flank Steak
- Place the flank steak in a large, plastic resealable bag. In a 2-cup measuring cup combine the remaining ingredients. Pour the marinade mixture into the bag with the steak, seal and marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours and up to 12 hours in advance.
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill. Remove the steak from the marinade. Pour the marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to medium-low and simmer the marinade for 10 minutes. Remove saucepan from the heat and keep warm. Place the steak on the grill and cook to desired doneness, about 6 minutes per side for rare. Transfer the steak to plate and let stand for 5 minutes before carving. Cut the steak across the grain into thin diagonal slices, and serve with the marinade sauce.
- Grilled Marinated Flank Steak recipe is ready to serve.
Prep4 hr 30 min
Total:5 hr 0 min