Recipes for fish
Seer Fish – 500 gms, sliced
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- Salt — 2 tsp
- Oil with regard to shallow frying
For that Marinade:
- Garlic Paste – 1 1/2 tsp
- Green Chillies – Five, roughly chopped
- Coriander Leaves — 1 cup, roughly chopped
- Cumin Powder – One teaspoon
- Juice of 1 Lime
With regard to Garnish:
- Onion — 1, sliced within rings
- Limes – 2, reduce in to wedges
How to make Spicy Fried Fish
- Grind the actual marinade elements to a blend.
- Clean the fish slices with lime juice and salt.
- Leave it to dry.
- Stroke the actual marinade about the fish.
- Put it inside a refrigerator for 2-3 hrs.
- Shallow fry the actual fish in oil.
- Function hot with onion rings as well as lime wedges.
Spicy Fried Fish is ready to serve.
Fish (pomfret/seer/salmon) – 500 gms, boneless, washed
- Turmeric Powder — 1/2 teaspoon
- Potatoes — Two, medium, boiled, mashed
- Onions – 2, medium, minced
- Ginger — 1 tsp, minced
- Garlic – One teaspoon, minced
- Green Chillies – Two to three, minced
- Green coriander – 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Lemon juice — 2 tbsp
- Salt in order to taste
- Black Pepper Powder — 1/4 tsp
- Eggs – Two, beaten
- Breadcrumbs – 1 cup
- Vegetable Oil for shallow frying
How to make Fish Cakes
- Steam the fish along with 1/2 teaspoon salt, turmeric powder and 1/2 cup water for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Deplete as well as mash well, getting rid of skin and bone fragments in the event that any kind of.
- Add the remaining ingredients, other than the actual breadcrumbs and oil.
Blend well, alter seasoning.
- On a flat surface, shape little quantities of the mixture into flat round/oval cakes or oblong croquettes.
- Roll within breadcrumbs and shallow fry the cakes until gold.
- Serve hot having a spicy tomato marinade.
Fish Cakes is ready to serve.
Seer Fish — Five hundred gms, cut in half in . thick slices
- Oil – 1/2 cup
For that Marinade:
- Garlic Paste — 2 tsp
- Cumin Powder — Two tsp
- Red Chilli Powder — 3 teaspoon
- Coriander Leaves — Two tblsp, pureed
- Green Chillies – 6, pureed
- Juice of just one Lime
- Salt — 1/2 tsp
How to make Fried Masala Fish
- Clean the actual fish as well as let it dry.
- Combine the actual marinade ingredients as well as add them to the fish on both attributes.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Warmth the actual oil in a skillet on reasonable warmth.
- When warm add the actual fish slices as well as shallow-fry in batches.
- Remove the fish from the skillet when it loses this translucency or for a couple of to 3 moments on each sides.
- Serve hot along with onion rings and pitching wedges associated with lime.
Fried Masala Fish is ready to serve.
Seer Fish – 500 gms (or other round fish)
- Lime — 1/2
- Salt – One 1/2 teaspoon
- Yogurt – 1/2 mug
- Oil — 4 tblsp
For the Masala Paste:
- Small Onion — 1
- Garlic — 4 cloves
- Whole Dried Red Chillies – Four
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder — 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cashewnuts – One tblsp, coarsely crushed
- Cinnamon — One one inch stick
- Green Cardamom — 2 pods
- Lime – 1, reduce into 4 wedges
How to make Barbecued Fish
- Thoroughly clean the fish as well as reduce in to 1 1/2 inch square fillets.
- Wash well and jim dried out.
- Smear the fish with lime fruit juice as well as salt.
- Put aside for Three hours within the fridge.
- Grind the masala insert ingredients carefully, adding a little drinking water if required.
- Blend yogurt in to the masala insert and marinate the actual fish for just two hours in the refrigerator.
- After A couple of hours, eliminate in the refrigerator and bring this in order to room temperature.
- Bbq the actual fish with regard to Three minutes on both sides..
- When almost done, clean it with oil.
- Keep it toned on the serving meal and Take along with lime wedges.
- Function instantly.
Barbecued Fish is ready to serve.
Boneless Fish – Two hundred and fifty gms
- Breadcrumbs – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Salt – One teaspoon
- Ground Black Pepper – One teaspoon
- Mustard Powder – 1 tsp
- Nutmeg — 1/2 tsp, grated
- Cheese – 1/2 cup, grated
- Mint – One and a halfsprig
- Tomato – One
How to make Fish Terrine
- Thoroughly clean the fish as well as clean it.
- Drain thoroughly.
- Put the fish inside a pan more than high heat with just enough drinking water to cover.
- Steam before fish is sensitive.
- Drain the actual fish and mash this.
- Mix the actual breadcrumbs using the milk.
- Add the actual salt, pepper, mustard powder and nutmeg.
- Blend well.
- Include the actual fish and blend until it is well blended.
- Grease an oblong cooking dish as well as put half the actual fish insert into it.
- Spread fifty percent the actual cheese within the mixture.
- Distribute the actual mint simply leaves on the top.
- One Piece the tomato and push the button within the mixture.
- One Spread the remaining fish paste more than this.
- Preheat the actual stove in order to 180C.
- Put the fish within the stove as well as bake for around 30 minutes till it is firm.
- Remove the fish in the stove as well as sprinkle the rest of the cheese on the top.
- One Return it to the oven as well as bake for about 15 minutes longer before cheese melts and is gold brown.
- Serve hot along with bread or garlic toast.
Fish Terrine is ready to serve.
500 gms fish cut into 5-6 pieces
- 1 tsp. ginger paste
- 1 tsp. garlic paste
- 3-4 green chilies, cut very finely or minced
- 1 tsp. salt or to taste 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Ajwain
- 1/2 tsp pepper
For the Sauce
- 2 tbsp. fresh coriander leaves
- 18-20 poodina (mint) leaves
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp. corn flour dissolved in 1 tbsp. water.
How to make Fish in Herb Sauce
- Mix all the ingredients given under fish. Rub them well over the fish.
- Place in a dish in a single layer. Micro high uncovered 2 mins.
- Turn over fish with tongs or spoon. Again micro high uncovered 2 mins.
- Remove fish to a plate. In the dish in which fish was cooked (there may be some juices present), add all ingredients under sauce ingredients. Mix well.
- Micro high uncovered 2 mins, stir once after 1 minute.
- Spoon this sauce over fish. Cover and micro high 2 mins.
Fish in Herb Sauce is ready to serve hot.
1 (16 ounce) package frozen fish fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup tartar sauce
- 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions
How to make French Fried Fish Dish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice the fish into 5 serving pieces.
- Arrange the fish, single layer, in an 8-inch square baking pan. Sprinkle the salt over.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and cover with the tartar and then sprinkle the onions over.
- Return to the oven and continue heating until the onions are crisp.
French Fried Fish Dish is ready to serve.
Fish Cutlets Ingredients:
1/2 kg Fish
- 1 Egg
- 1 Bread slice
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1-2 Green Chillies
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Bunch of Coriander Leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
How to make Fish Cutlet:
- Smear and rub fish with turmeric powder and salt. Wash it after 5 minutes.
- Keep the fish over a pan of hot water for steaming. Remove the bones and gently mash it using hands. Soak the bread slices in water and squeeze.
- Add red chilli powder, garam masala powder, ginger-garlic paste, corn flour, coriander leaves, green chillies, bread slice and salt.
- Mix all the above ingredients and make walnut sized balls and flatten the ball slightly.
- Take the beaten egg. Dip the cutlet pieces in egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil slightly in a wok. Fry till the pieces turn brown.
- Fish cutlet is ready. Serve it with potato fingers and chutney.
Fish Cutlets is ready to serve.
Fish Patties Ingredients:
1.5 kg Any kind of De-Boned Fish
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 3 cups Onions (chopped)
- 2 cups Celery (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Parsley (chopped)
- 6 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 900 gms Boiled Potatoes (mashed)
- 3 cups Bread Crumbs
- Salt and black pepper as per taste
- 4 tbsp Tabasco Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup Oil
How to make Fish Patties:
- Cut fish in small pieces.
- Rub each piece evenly with salt, black pepper, and sauce.
- Keep it aside for at least 15 minutes.
- Take a pot with ? cup cooking oil and place the fish in it.
- Cook over medium heat until nearly done.
- Now add onion, celery and garlic. Cook for a few minutes and then remove from heat.
- Add mashed potatoes, parsley, bread crumbs, and eggs, Mix well.
- Use a large tablespoon to scoop mixture and flatten into round patties.
- Coat the patties with bread crumbs and fry until golden brown.
Tandoori Chicken Sandwich is ready to serve.
Fish Rolls Ingredients:
500 g salmon or 500 g tuna or 500 g mackerel (boiled, bones removed and cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 3 boiled potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 2 onions, peeled,washed and chopped
- 200 g leeks, washed and chopped
- 6 fresh curry leaves, washed and torn
- 3 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 eggs
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- oil, to fry
- water, as required
How to make Fish Rolls
- Heat 2 tbsps.
- of oil in a pan.
- Add onions, curry leaves, green chillies and leeks to it.
- Mix well and cook for 5 minutes until the onions are golden brown.
- Add salt, pepper and turmeric powders.
- Mix well.
- Add fish, mix well and remove from heat.
- Add potatoes and mix well.
- To make a pastry, mix the flour, a pinch of turmeric powder, salt to taste, one egg and water till you get a thick batter.
- In a flat frying pan, prepare pancakes with this batter.
- Put the fish mixture in the middle of these pancakes and roll them out neatly.
- Beat the other egg and dip the rolls completely in it.
- Then roll these in breadcrumbs and fry until golden brown.
- Drain on clean paper kitchen napkins and serve hot.
Egg Balls is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 1 hr