Fish- One pound (any kind of fish of your choice)
- Medium Onions- Three
- Ginger- 1 inch piece
- Garlic- Six cloves
- Garam masala- 1/2 tsp
- Roasted Cumin powder- 1 tsp
- Bread Crumbs- 3 tablespoons
- Eggs- 2
- Salt to taste
- Oil- Five tablespoons.
How to make Fish Tikka
- Mince the actual onion, ginger and garlic clove with each other. Steam the fish. Take away the pores and skin & the actual bone fragments and Mash them.
- Add the onion-ginger-garlic combination, breadcrumbs, garam masala, well-beaten eggs, salt and cumin powder towards the fish. Mix nicely to create a homogeneous combination.
- Make lemon sized balls from the combination as well as tone them in to heavy patties.
- Heat Two tbs associated with oil in a shallow frying pan and fry couple of at a time till each side become gold dark brown (transform it as soon as).
- Repeat this until all the patties are fried (Put a few essential oil every time a person replace them). Function hot.
Fish Tikka is ready to serve.