Home / Tag Archives: fish shami kabab
Tag Archives: fish shami kabab
Machchi Ke Shami Kabab Ingredients:
- 1 kg fish (wash, steam and remove bones)
- 2 onions
- 50 gms bengal gram dal
- 8 green chillies
- ‘ cup coconut
- 2-tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp aniseeds
- 8 cardamoms
- 8 peppercorns
- 2-tsp poppy seeds
- 3 cm piece ginger
- 1 big pod garlic
- 400 gms curds (tie it up in a muslin bag for one hour)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
How to make Machchi Ke Shami Kabab
- Mash fish to fine paste.
- Prepare a masala of all the dry ingredients.
- Add salt and lemon juice to the curds and blend well. Add the masala and the curd mixture to the fish and mix well.
- Shape into long kababs.
- Beat the eggs.
- Dip the kababs in the beaten egg and shallow fry.
Machchi Ke Shami Kabab is ready to serve.
- Serve with a dash of lime and garnish with fresh coriander leaves (optional) and onion rings.