Fish Rolls Ingredients
1 1/2 lb. fish fillet
- 1 tbsp. wine
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 c. water
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1/4 c. diced green pepper (bell pepper)
- 1/2 c. shredded black mushrooms
- 1/4 c. shredded cooked ham
- 1 tbsp. green onion
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, shredded
- Peanut oil or vegetable oil for deep frying
- 1/4 c. green peas
- Shredded green onions for garnish
How to make Fish Rolls
- Cut fillet crosswise about 2-inches long and 1 1/2-inches wide. marinate in wine and 1/2 teaspoon salt for 10 minutes.
- Make batter by combining flour, baking powder, and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt with water and eggs; set aside.
- Put a few pieces of shredded green onion, ginger, mushrooms, and ham on each cut fillet and roll up. Coat with batter; deep fry and drain.
- Stir fry chopped onion and diced green pepper in 2 tablespoons of the peanut oil. Add Seasoning Sauce and stir until it thickens. Stir in green peas and fish rolls. Cook until vegetables are tender. Serve hot, garnished with shredded green onions.
Fish Rolls is ready to serve.