Home / Tag Archives: fish parsley sauce
Tag Archives: fish parsley sauce
Parsley sauce recipe for Fish Ingredients:
- 2 150g Fish steaks or fillets
- 3 tbsp Chopped parsley
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Celery salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp flour
- 250ml Milk
- 2 tsp Butter
How to make Parsley sauce recipe for Fish:
- Clean the fish steaks, and set to steam for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Melt the butter over a low heat in a saucepan. Add the parsley stir and remove from the heat.
- Add the flour to the parsley and mix thoroughly, until a big ball is formed.
- Add a small amount of the milk, and stir thoroughly. Continue adding the milk in small amounts and stirring thoroughly until most of the milk has been added.
- Warm the sauce over a low heat, stirring constantly. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes, still constantly stirring.
- Add the seasonings to the sauce to taste, along with the lemon juice. Add the rest of the milk, or as much as is needed to make the sauce the required thickness.
- Ensure that the fish is thoroughly cooked, and serve with the sauce poured over the top of the fish.