Pomfret — One kg
- Chilli Powder – One tblsp
- Refined Vegetable Oil — 1/4 cup
- Mustard Seeds — 1 tsp
- Onion Paste — 1/2 cup
- Cocum – Four pieces, washed and soaked in water
- Salt in order to taste
- Curry Leaves – few
- Water – 1 cup
How to make Fish Masala
- Thoroughly clean the actual fish well in salted water making gashes on both attributes.
- Moisten the chilli powder after some water and apart.
- Warmth oil inside a skillet.
- Add mustard seeds and allow to splutter.
- Add the floor onion paste as well as saute more than low heat before oil separates and increases up.
- Include chilli paste and saute before aroma rises.
- Add soaked cocum, salt, curry leaves and water to make a gravy.
- Place the fish in the gravy as well as prepare, switching the fish, taking care to not allow it to crumble.
- Serve warm.
Fish Masala is ready to serve.