Fish Manchurian Ingredients:
1/2 kg fish fillets
- 1/2 tsp Chinese salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce/puree
- 3 green chillies, chopped
- 4 tsp Soya sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp flour
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Few sprigs of coriander leaves, chopped
How to make Fish Manchurian
- Clean and wash the fish fillets. Drain.
- Apply salt, pepper powder, lemon juice to the fish pieces and marinate for 10
- Mix cornflour, flour, beaten egg, salt and ginger-garlic paste with little water and
make a batter.
- Apply this batter well to the fish pieces and fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Keep aside.
- Heat oil in another pan and fry chopped garlic and green chillies.
- Also add tomato sauce, Soya sauce and fried fish pieces.
- Stir well to coat the pieces with the Soya sauce mixture.
- Now add a cup of water and simmer until all the water is evaporated.
- Sprinkle Chinese salt, chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
Fish Manchurian is ready to serve.