Pomfret Fillets — Seven hundred gms
- Salt in order to taste
- Lemon Juice — 3 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – One teaspoon
- Oil — 1/2 cup
- Mustard Seeds — 1/2 teaspoon
- Curry Leaves — 10
- Ginger – 4 teaspoon, chopped
- Onions – Five tbsp, chopped
- Tomatoes — 5 1/2 tbsp, chopped
- Red Chilli Powder — 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder — 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder — 1/2 teaspoon
- Yogurt – 3/4 cup, whisked
How to make Fish in Yogurt
- Marinate the pomfret fillets with half the salt, lemon juice as well as turmeric powder.
- Maintain apart for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Cook the actual marinated fillets till they’re gold brown.
- Drain and aside.
- Towards the same oil, add mustard seeds and curry leaves as well as saute until the seeds crackle.
- Add chopped ginger as well as onions.
- Prepare until onions soften.
- Add tomatoes as well as cook till the oil sets apart.
- Mix in the red chilli, cumin as well as coriander powders or shakes and the leftover turmeric.
- Mix for any minutes.
- Mix in yogurt. Steam and simmer for 7 moments.
- Add the fried seafood in to the curry and simmer.
- After four minutes, remove the fillets and place about the serving meal.
- Pour the actual curry on top.
Fish in Yogurt is ready to serve.