Pomfret or even Indian Salmon – 450 gms, reduce in slices of two cm thick
- Onions — Two medium, finely cliced
- Fresh Coriander – 2 tblsp, finely chopped
- Green Chillies — Three, finely chopped
- Green Chilli — One, slit
- Garlic — 6 cloves, finely chopped
- Cumin Seed Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Flour – Two tblsp
- Salt — Two 1/4 tsp
- Cherry Tomatoes – 6
- Water — Two cups
- Vegetable Oil — 3 tblsp
Blend together in a bowl:
- Vinegar – One tblsp
- Worcestershire – One tblsp
- Egg — One
- Sugar — 1/2 tblsp
How to make Fish in Spicy White Sauce
- Inside a skillet, heat oil as well as fry red onion till soft as well as yellow-colored. Deplete extra oil.
- Add coriander, chopped green chillies, slit green chilli, garlic and cumin seeds.
- Blend nicely and prepare upon reduced warmth for five moments.
- Add flour and blend to a smooth paste, then add water gradually and mix well.
- Bring mixture to the steam, include 1 tsp salt as well as simmer, covered, on low heat with regard to Ten minutes.
- Include slices associated with fish, tomaotes as well as One 1/4 teaspoon salt as well as carry on cooking till fish is cooked.
- Let fish awesome then add combination of vinegar, worcestershire marinade, sugar as well as egg.
- Tilt pan to allow combination to flow evenly over seafood.
- Location skillet once again upon heat as well as cook 5 moments lengthier before serving.
Fish in Spicy White Sauce is ready to serve.