Fillets associated with Pomfret or White Fleshed Fish – 1/2 kilograms
- Lemon Juice — One teaspoon
- Onion – 1 large, finely sliced
- Salt – One 1/2 teaspoon
- Vegetable Oil – Two tblsp
Grind to some Paste:
- Coconut — 1/2, grated
- Garlic — 4 large cloves
- Cumin Seeds — 1 heaped tsp
- Fresh Coriander – 4 tblsp, roughly chopped
- Onions — One and a halflarge or Two small
- Green Chillies – 3
How to make Fish in Green Masala
- In a wide short pan warmth oil and cook sliced onion inside it till pale yellow and gentle.
- Include masala paste and cook for five moments. Add lemon juice.
- Gradually include 1/2 cup drinking water as well as continue cooking 10 minutes much more.
- Add fillets of fish as well as salt and mix well.
- Simmer, protected, until fish is prepared.
Fish in Green Masala is ready to serve.