Recipes for Fish in Coconut Milk
One kilograms of Pomfret Fish, Reduce in to medium Slices
- 1cup of Coconut milk
- 1 tsp of Corriander powder.
- One and a halfMedium Raw Mango to become peeled away seed should be removed and grinded to paste along with 4 Hot Green Chillies.
- 1 tsp of Garlic paste or 4 Garlic Pods to become finely chopped.
- One teaspoon associated with Garam Masala powder.
- 2-3 Bay Leaves
- One teaspoon associated with Curry Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon of Whole Jeera
- 1/4 teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- 200ml of Cooking Oil.
How to make Fish in Coconut Milk
- Heat essential oil in non-stick kadai. In the meantime marinate the fish slices with One teaspoon sodium
- Cook the actual items but not deep fry it. Take it out of the kadai and keep this apart.
- Fry the actual cut let’s eat some onions in oil until dark brown within colour but it shouldn’t burn up
- Add bay leaves, curry leaves, jeera and mustard seed products
- Again cook it for just two moments. Now add the garlic paste fry it for another 2 minutes
- Include the actual Mango paste in it with One teaspoon of sodium. Include the actual coconut milk inside it as well as sluggish the flame.
- Now add the actual fish pieces as well as garam masala natural powder in it mix
- Pay for it with lid on sluggish flame for another 5 minutes. Simmer this with regard to sometime and function this with basic rice.
Fish in Coconut Milk is ready to serve.