Fish Fillets — cut into Three pieces each Four
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Onion Seeds — One teaspoon
- Red Chillies – 4, whole, dried
- Garlic Cloves – 3, sliced
- Onion — One, sliced
- Tomatoes — 2, sliced
- Coconut – 2 tablespoons, shredded
- Salt in order to taste
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Water – 3/4 cup
- Lime Juice – One tablespoons of
- Green Coriander — 1 tbsp, chopped
How to make Fish Fillets in Coconut Sauce
- Heat oil inside a kadai.
- Reduce heat as well as include onion seeds, dried red chillies, garlic as well as onion.
- Stir fry with regard to 3-4 minutes.
- Add the actual tomatoes, shredded coconut, salt and coriander powder.
- Add the actual fish pieces to the mixture as well as turn lightly to cook evenly.
- Simmer as well as prepare with regard to 5-7 moments.
- Stir in the water, lime juice and chopped coriander.
- Prepare for any further Three to five minutes or before water evaporates.
- Eliminate to some serving dish and serve hot.
Fish Fillets in Coconut Sauce is ready to serve.