One kg fish fillets-cut in to 5 Inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- One and a halfcup onions-grated
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- One teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp garam masala
- One tbsp coriander powder
- One teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Five teaspoon salt
- 1 cup hung yogurt
- 1 cup coriander leaves-chopped
- green chillies to taste-finely chopped
- One teaspoon biryani masala
- 1/3 cup browned onions
For the rice
- 2 cup rice-cleaned as well as washed
- 2 tsp oil
- Four cloves
- Four peppercorns
- One cinnamon-broken
- Four green cardamoms
- 1 tsp salt
- Three cups hot water
- saffron or color mixed within 1 cup warm milk
How to make Fish Biryani
- Heat oil as well as add cumin seeds. Once they splutter, include onions and ginger-garlic pastes. Mix cook until fat sets apart.
- Include the actual garam masala, coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and yogurt as well as saute until body fat sets apart.
- Add the actual fish as well as cook over high temperature until opaque. Add the actual browned onions, coriander, green chillies and biryani masala.
- To make the rice, warmth oil and include cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon and cardamoms. When they color a little, include rice, water and salt. Mix well as well as prepare till rice is tender but still holds it is shape.
- To serve, place the fish layer at the end of the dish, cover with the rice as well as spread the actual rice milk mixture. Retain in a good stove or over reduced heat, on the tawa for around Fifteen minutes. Mix to break up the layers and serve
Fish Biryani is ready to serve.