1 cup flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- One 3/4 cups blueberry pie filling (or any other flavor pie filling)
- Sixteen ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- One 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 eggs
How to make Filled Cheesecake
- Pre-heat stove in order to Three hundred and fifty levels F (A hundred seventy five levels C).
- In a moderate bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking powder, brown sugar as well as butter.
- Push all but 3/4 cup from the crumb mixture in to the base of the 10 inch spherical baking skillet.
- Spread the actual pie filling over the top and spread with the remaining crumb combination.
- Bake at 350 levels F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Remove through stove as well as let cool for Ten minutes.
- In a big mixing bowl, beat the actual cream parmesan cheese and sugar on low speed until well blended.
- Add the actual vanilla and sour cream and defeat till sleek. Beat within the eggs, mixing well after every addition.
- Put in to prepared crust.
- Make from 325 levels F for 50-60 moments. Remove from stove, cool in order to space temperature as well as refrigerate immediately.
Filled Cheesecake is ready to serve.