Avocado Egg Salad Tostada Filling Ingredients
- 3 eggs
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and diced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup light creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip Light®)
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1/4 small onion, diced
- salt and cayenne pepper to taste
How to make Avocado Egg Salad Tostada Filling
- Place the eggs into a saucepan in a single layer and fill with water to cover the eggs by 1 inch. Cover the saucepan and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, remove from the heat and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 15 minutes. Pour out the hot water, then cool the eggs under cold running water in the sink. Peel and chop once cold.
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate. Crumble once cool.
- Mash the avocado in a mixing bowl with the lime juice, mustard powder, paprika, and salad dressing. Stir in the chopped eggs, crumbled bacon, diced tomato, and diced onion until evenly combined. Season to taste with salt and cayenne pepper
- Avocado Egg Salad Tostada Filling is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:1 Hr