- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1/3 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 5 lettuce leaves
- 5 hamburger buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into five burgers.
- Broil 4 in from the heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear.
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing and cilantro. Serve burgers with dressing on lettuce-lined buns.