Two pounds lean ground beef
- A couple of cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup red wine
- Just one (One particular ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- One particular (Your five ounce) can canned mushrooms, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- One particular pinch ground cinnamon
- One pinch ground allspice
- Three or more tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- A person (Twenty-eight ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (Six ounce) can tomato paste
- One cup water
How to make Field Grade Spaghetti Sauce Recipe
- In a large container, brown leafy your beef using the garlic herb over moderate temperature. Blend inside the wine; simmer, mixing frequently, to get 15 minutes.
- Mix in dry onion soup mix, mushrooms, basil, salt in addition to pepper, cinnamon, allspice, parsley, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, along with water. Deal with pan almost completely, allowing for area for water to escape, along with simmer 60 minutes.
- Add additional water as required to prevent firmly sticking.
Field Grade Spaghetti Sauce Recipe is ready to serve.