Four boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Fiber 1 cereal
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- One and a halfegg white
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
How to make Fiber-One Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Preheat oven in order to Four hundred degrees. Collection dessert sheet along with light weight aluminum aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place cereal, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasonings inside a mixer as well as process until good. If you don’t have a mixer location elements inside a resealable food-storage plastic bag as well as crush having a moving pin number.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dip within egg white and then in cereal mixture covering nicely.
- Place chicken upon dessert sheet and spray chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or even until juice associated with chicken
Fiber-One Parmesan Crusted Chicken is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 4 Servings