8 ounce uncooked fettuccine
- 1/2 mug butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black or white pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley
How to make Fettuccine Alfredo.
- In big marinade pot, cook fettuccine as aimed upon bundle.
- While fettuccine is cooking, in 2-quart soup pot, warmth butter and whipping cream over low heat, stirring constantly, until butter is melted. Stir in cheese, salt and pepper.
- Drain fettuccine; go back to sauce container. Pour marinade more than comfortable fettuccine; mix till fettuccine is nicely coated. Sprinkle along with parsley.
Fettuccine Alfredo is ready to serve.