1 may (8 ounce) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- One and a half tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium plum (Roma) tomato, seeded as well as chopped
- 1/4 mug chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- One and a half tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
How to make Feta and Tomato Crostini
- Heat stove to 375°F. Squirt large dessert linens along with cooking spray. Open up may of dough; don’t unroll. Along with serrated blade, reduce dough in to 16 slices. Tone to 2-inch groups.
- In normal size bowl, blend 1 tablespoon olive oil and also the garlic clove; brush upon covers of dough circles. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake Ten to fifteen minutes or till deep golden brown.
- Meanwhile, within small bowl, mix leftover ingredients. Tea spoon slightly less than 1 tablespoon tomato mixture upon every crostini. Function instantly.
Feta and Tomato Crostini is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 16 crostini