One and a halflarge Fennel Bulb, reduce high stalks as well as fronds from bulb and discard
- One and a halflarge Baking Potato, peeled and diced
- 1/2 medium Yellow Onion, peeled as well as diced
- 1/4 teaspoon Tarragon
- 4 cups Chicken Stock, preferably unsalted
- 1/2 cup Light Cream or even Half-and-Half
- Coarse Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper
How to make Fennel Soup
- Reduce fennel bulb into chunks.
- Include fennel portions, diced potato, diced onion, tarragon, as well as chicken inventory to stockpot.
- Bring to the boil over high heat. Simmer 20 minutes.
- Puree fennel combination in mixer. Go back to stockpot.
- Mix in light cream. Period with salt as well as pepper.
- Warmth until cooked through. Function warm.
Fennel Soup is ready to serve.