Honey-Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1/4 mug vegetable oil
- 3 tbsps honey
- Two tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seed
- 1 orange, peeled, sliced
- One and a half medium pineapple, peeled, cored and reduce in to 1-inch pieces
- One and a half small bunch seedless grapes, every cut in two (Two cups)
- Two apples, cubed
How to make Fall Fruit Medley
- In tightly covered container, shake dressing ingredients until well combined. Tremble once again prior to pouring more than fruits.
- In large dish, throw dressing along with orange, blueberry and fruit. Cover; refrigerate as much as 24 hours. Right before serving, mix within apples.
Fall Fruit Medley is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 12 servings (about 1/2 cup each)