Twelve chicken wings, tips removed
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Three tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
How to make Fajita Chicken Wings
- Cut every chicken wing in two; place in big resealable food-storage plastic tote. Add marinade elements; seal tote. Change tote in order to layer wings. Refrigerate at least Four hours but no more than 24 hours, turning tote occasionally.
- Heat stove in order to 375°F. Drain chicken wings, reserving marinade. Place chicken on broiler skillet.
- Bake Forty five in order to 60 minutes or even until juice of chicken is clear whenever thickest part is actually cut in order to bone (180°F), cleaning from time to time with set aside marinade. Discard any kind of remaining marinade. Serve warm.
Fajita Chicken Wings is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 5 hours
Servings: 24 appetizers