2 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- SALAD 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Four cups shredded leaf lettuce
- Two boneless skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 1 little onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 red or green bell pepper, reduce in to 1×1/4×1/4-inch strips
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
How to make Fajita Chicken Salad
- Heat stove to 375°F. Cut tortillas in to 1/4-inch strips; cut strips into 2-inch items. Devote single coating upon ungreased dessert linen. Make from 375°F. for 6 to 8 moments or even until gently browned and crisp.
- Meanwhile, within little container with tight-fitting lid, mix all salad elements other than lettuce; tremble nicely. In medium bowl, mix lettuce as well as outfitting; throw lightly in order to coat. Set up upon 4 person plates.
- Spray large frying pan along with quality cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Include all chicken ingredients; cook as well as stir Five to seven minutes or even until chicken is no longer red as well as veggies are tender. Place 1/4 associated with warm chicken mixture upon every salad; best with tortilla strips.
Fajita Chicken Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 servings