One 1/2 cups butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- One and a half tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups Precious metal Medal® all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- One and a half tote (Twenty-four oz .) semisweet chocolate chips (4 cups)
How to make Extraordinary Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Heat oven in order to 350°F. Blend butter, sugars, vanilla as well as eggs within large bowl along with spoon. Mix in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough through curved calculating tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart on to ungreased dessert sheet.
- Bake Twelve to fifteen minutes or even until light brown. Awesome somewhat. Eliminate through dessert sheet in order to wire rack.
Extraordinary Chocolate Chip Cookies is ready to serve.