Escargot Mushrooms Ingredients
6 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped shallots
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 large mushrooms, cleaned with stems removed
- 12 large canned snails
How to make Escargot Mushrooms
- Preheat an oven to 375F. Mix together 6 tablespoons of the softened butter with the shallots, garlic, celery, parsley, salt, and pepper. Place a small spoonful of herb butter and a snail in each mushroom cap, and then brush the exterior of the mushroom with a bit of the herb butter. Arrange the mushrooms in a shallow baking dish and bake them for 15 minutes. Serve hot.
- Escargot Mushrooms Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes