Recipes for english
English Muffin Hors d Oeuvres Ingredients
1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package English muffin, split
How to make English Muffin Hors d Oeuvres
- Preheat the oven’s broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Mix the mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, green onions, salt, garlic salt, and pepper in a bowl. Spread the cheese mixture over each English muffin half. Cut the muffins into quarters and place on a baking sheet.
- Broil in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbly, 4 to 6 minutes.
- English Muffin Hors d Oeuvres Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:5 Min
Ready In:20 Min
Egg English Muffin Salad Ingredients
- 3 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
How to make Egg English Muffin Salad
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, mayonnaise and mustard. Place English muffins cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Top each with a slice of Canadian bacon, 1/4 cup egg mixture and cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Egg English Muffin Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:5 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:15 Min
English Muffin Pizza Ingredients
4 English muffins, split
- 1/2 cup canned pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 slices pepperoni sausage
How to make English Muffin Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place the English muffin halves cut side up onto a baking sheet. Spoon some of the pizza sauce onto each one. Top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni slices.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cheese is melted and browned on the edges.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
Ready In: 20 Min
English Trifle Ingredients
- 2 (8 or 9 inch) white cake layers, baked and cooled
- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 2 bananas
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 12 maraschino cherries
How to mkae English Trifle
- Slice strawberries and sprinkle them with sugar. Cut the bananas into slices and toss with orange juice. Combine pudding mix with milk and mix until smooth. Cut the cake into 1 inch cubes.
- Use half of the cake cubes to line the bottom of a large glass bowl. Layer half of the strawberries followed by half of the blueberries, and then half of the bananas. Spread half of the pudding over the fruit. Repeat layers in the same order.
- In a medium bowl, whip the cream to stiff peaks and spread over top of trifle. Garnish with maraschino cherries and slivered almonds.
Yield 1 bowl