English Muffin Hors d Oeuvres Ingredients
1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package English muffin, split
How to make English Muffin Hors d Oeuvres
- Preheat the oven’s broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Mix the mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, green onions, salt, garlic salt, and pepper in a bowl. Spread the cheese mixture over each English muffin half. Cut the muffins into quarters and place on a baking sheet.
- Broil in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbly, 4 to 6 minutes.
- English Muffin Hors d Oeuvres Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:5 Min
Ready In:20 Min