2 cups Progresso® chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- One and a half can (Nineteen ounce) Old El Paso® mild or hot enchilada sauce
- 1 can (5 ounce) Old El Paso® chopped mild green chiles
- 1 bundle (Twenty oz) bone-in chicken breasts, skin removed
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn, thawed, drained
- Shredded Mexican cheese blend, in the event that desired
- Chopped fresh cilantro, in the event that desired
- Crushed tortilla chips, in the event that desired
How to make Enchilada Soup
- Spray 4- in order to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker, mix broth, enchilada sauce as well as chiles. Location chicken in to enchilada sauce mixture; spoon sauce over chicken.
- Cover; cook upon Reduced warmth environment Seven to eight hours.
- Remove chicken through cooker with placed spoon. Mix beans as well as hammer toe into combination within cooker. Improve warmth environment in order to Higher. Include; prepare 5 to 10 moments longer. Meanwhile, shred chicken through pulling aside with Two forks; return to cooker. Cook till completely warmed.
- Top each serving with cheese, cilantro and tortilla chips.
Enchilada Soup is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 7 hours 20 minutes
Servings: 6 servings (1 1/3 cups each)