Dried Cherries Pecans and Rosemary Brie En Croute Ingredients
1/2 (17.3 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup dried cherries, softened*
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 (13.2 ounce) round Brie cheese
- 1 (26 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Entertaining Cracker Quartet Collection
How to make Dried Cherries Pecans and Rosemary Brie En Croute
- Thaw the pastry sheet at room temperature for 40 minutes or until it’s easy to handle. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 14-inch square. Stir the cherries, pecans, honey and rosemary in a small bowl. Spread the cherry mixture into the center of the pastry square. Top with the cheese round. Brush the edges of the pastry with the egg mixture. Fold two opposite sides of the pastry over the cheese. Trim the remaining two sides of the pastry square to 2-inches from the edge of the cheese. Fold the sides up onto the cheese and press the edges to seal. Place the pastry-wrapped cheese seam-side down onto a baking sheet. Brush the pastry with the egg mixture.
- Decorate the top with pastry scraps or additional rosemary, if desired. Brush the pastry with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the pastry is deep golden brown. Let stand for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Serve with the crackers.
- Dried Cherries Pecans and Rosemary Brie En Croute Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:20 Min
Ready In:2 Hrs